Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Big Cars and Electric Guitars

“Now we all know that Fidel Castro dressed up like Marilyn Monroe and gave JFK a case of syphilis so bad it eventually blew out the back of his head.” -Stephen Colbert


Thanks to my Top Gear Official Facebook Page Fan Membership, I found my reasonably-priced dream car.  Turns out you can price a Nissan 370Z for under $40K, and goddamn does it look good.  Plus Top Gear even gave it a decent review.  For a sporty car that looks like this, that ain't half bad:





Okay, so it's not everybody's thing... but it puts down 370 horsepower and flies like a bat outta hell.  I don't ask for much more from my cars.


Incidentally, if you own a Prius, have driven one or can even look at one without puking, you probably won't want to read this blog too much.  For me, if a car destroys the environment to the tune of ten cylinders revving at 7000 rpm, that's just an added bonus.


Speaking of insanely cheap awesome things, check out the guitar I hopefully someday maybe will be able to afford here.
Yes, it's red with flames.  I'm a guy.  And occasionally a metalhead.  What do you want from me?


And now for our comic of the day:
...  

No comments:

Post a Comment